Acceptable Use Policy
We are proud of the trust placed in us by members of the equestrian community. We trust you to use our Equibuddy service (our “service“) responsibly.
You agree not to misuse our service or help anyone else to do so. In using our service you must abide by the following:-
- You must not knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any server, computer or database connected to our app.
- You must not transmit any unsolicited advertising such as spam or junk mail.
- You must not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access the services, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You must not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme using our service.
- You must not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You must not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our service or any of our applications, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering.
- You must not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Acceptable Use policy, our Terms of Service or any of our related policies.
Safety and respect
- You must not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You must not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You must not use our services to develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating, mature or sexually explicit content.
- You must not use our services to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You must not store or transmit any material during your use of our Services that is unlawful, dishonest, threatening, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or offensive.
- You must not send or transmit any material which infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
Registration and your account
- You must not provide any false personal information or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You must not create more than one personal account without our permission.
- You must not use our services primarily for your own commercial gain.
- You must not use our services or create an account or profile if you are under 13 years of age.
- You must keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You must not share your password (or any other token used for authentication to our service).
- You must not let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardise the security of your account.
- You must not transfer your account without using parts of our service specifically provided for this purpose and only then by first getting our permission to do so.
- If we disable your account, you must not create another account without our permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to replace or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate to do so (such as when we uphold a complaint made by a trademark owner).